Smart Drivers Keep safety Kit in their car, So they are always Prepared for any type of emergency. When taking a ostensibly candid journey, nobody ever expects the breakdown, run out of petrol, get lost, have an accident or suffer from any disaster. But with a little planning and a bit of boot space, you can put together an emergency safety pack for your car.
First aid kit
Whether you get in a bad accident or a minor injury inflicts your spouse, children, or self, it’s wise to keep a first aid kit in the car. The Italish Portable Emergency Medical Survival Kit First Aid Medical Bag-red for Rs.219 at Amazon.
Mobile phone and charger
– you don’t want to be caught in an emergency with no means of communication.
Portable Bluetooth Speaker:
ZEALOT 4-in1 Waterproof Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker FM Radio with Powerful Torch 4000 mAh Powerbank and Travel Gear Holder
Waterproof Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker FM Radio with Powerful Torch 4000 mAh Power bank and Travel Gear Holder when it comes to choosing the best for your money, you want a speaker that can take on every environment and just keep for your money.
- ZEALOT speakers are multifunctional wireless Bluetooth speakers which has
- Torch LED Light has a powerful high beam, low beam and emergency SOS modes.
- Wireless phone
- Battery ChargerBuilt-in 3000mAH battery battery works up to 16 hours with one charge
- They made by premium silicon coated protective sleeve ensures waterproof and shockproof functionality for the device
- This speakers can also be used as a power-bank.
I suggest if you want to make your trip amazing use this product.
You never know what tool you’re going to need. A multi-tool covers your bases on the most common stuff and is loads more space-efficient than a bulky toolbox. Leather man is the gold standard, but there are plenty of more affordable options on the market, including the Taparia 1005 Universal Set (Multicolour) for Rs.963 at Amazon.
NCAA Miami Hurricanes Roadside Emergency Kit for Rs.6,733 at Amazon.
Tire Pressure gauge
Always check your tires with a good quality tire pressure gauge. Many vehicles come equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system . Generally, this system will alert you if your tires are losing air or are below the recommended pressure. You should never try to visually estimate your tires inflation pressure.